Tuesday 27 November 2018

WHY BOARD GAMES ARE DUMB

WALT: learn to write persuasive writing

Why board games are dumb
Have you ever seen some kid losing to some stranger on chess? Have you ever lost some game called Monopoly? Have you lost your fun in Game of Life?
Have you ever lost to a cheater that plays Connect 4 when he connected only three?
Well? That’s happened to me. Do you know some other board games aside from Chess and Monopoly? You know why? Cause they’re all dumb. They even have the word Bored in the word.(It only sounds like the word Bored and Board) If there were a Board Games Championship, There shouldn't even be one. It's just win or lose, lose or win all over again.
So, I have a point. Points that will force you to stop you playing board games.

First reason:Rage. Whenever someone loses, they get raged. Like me. I landed on my brother’s property on Monopoly and I had no money. And then the next turn, I get in prison. I mean, no one would bail me out but just visit me. And in Snakes/Chutes/Slides and Ladders, I was on the number 49, but then, I go to 35!?!
And my Brother/Sister/Friend was on the number 48. How was I supposed to defeat him/her now!?! I should've climbed that slide to the finish.

Second Reason: Rules. When you are so close to winning? Rules. When you are rich but lose money? Rules. Rules happen. Like UNO. There is lots of types of UNO. But UNO Emoji is the worst. My brother doesn't even know the rules. When I get a card full of Emojis, I have to get 5 more cards! Is there another card that gives you 5 more cards!?! Did I not get told?
Third Reason:Family Game Night.
You know that day when you and your family spend time together by playing a board game that is called “Family Game Night?” I do not like it.
Why can’t we watch a “Movie” Mum? Why can’t we go to “Sleep” Dad?
Why can’t we play “Video games?”
I think why family game night is supported because your “parents” want to make you embarrassed and make it look like you are the “Best Family Ever!!”

Last reason: People that don’t know how to play. Have you ever gotten soooooo much Pokemon Cards but don’t know how to play? It’s Neopets all over again.
And do you know how much energy's do you need? Twice the amount of your total Pokemon Cards. Why there should there be a Pokemon Card Tournament?
People don’t even know how to play!
They should call “UNO!” when they’ve defeated all their enemies.

And that’s why board games are dumb. It’s because you rage, those board games have Dumb Rules and Family Game Night is Dumb and people don’t know how to play.
All those stuff above this, is all board games.
And if you are a board game creator, tell another board game creator to stop and tell another board game creator to stop and another board game creator to stop and another board game creator to stop and another board game creator to stop and another board game creator to stop and another board game creator to stop and another board game creator to stop and another board game creator to stop and another board game creator to stop another board game creator to stop.
And if you don’t enjoy your board games,
Burn them or sell it to your next door neighbour.
UNO!

No comments:

Post a Comment