Wednesday 25 July 2018

My birthday



The Morning
On my birthday 17th February 2018 I went to Jump.
In the morning my Dad and Mum said “Happy Birthday!” my Dad’s brother said happy birthday to me also. When I went to the Lounge I saw my brother playing /watching on the old Computer that still works. He was watching Teen Titans Go! on netflix. He said happy birthday and good morning to me also. For breakfast I had corn beef and egg. I didn’t eat corn beef so I didn’t eat that instead I had tuna and egg .Then I watched Tad the lost explorer.


The Afternoon
In the afternoon my Dad called me to come with him because we were going to buy my present from Toy co. When I got into the car I got to sit in the front seat. When we were halfway there my Dad put on the air con and I yawned a lot. When we got to Toy co I couldn't find the Bey-blades but my Dad said”Maybe it’s on the other side” and he found it! The Bey blades there was:Genesis Valtryek V3 but my Dad spotted the best one!!! Storm Star stadium with Valtryek V3 and Satomb S3!!! Whoa! XD so we bought it for a deal,me and dad I have to pretend I was so surprised when I open it. So he bought it. When we got home he locked the bedroom door and started wrapping.When I went to the lounge my cousin Victor was here and was already halfway through Tad the lost explorer. A few minutes later, we got in the car and drove to Classic Bake house and picked up my cake. It was Denis daily riding on a tron bike out of the galaxy. Then my Dad drove us to Jump.(If you want to know where it was I think it was at East Tamaki)

The Wait


When we got there my dad took out a bag of twisties and we ate some. Then we went into Jump.It was full of people! I got excited. We just had to wait for my cousins.  I ate a few more twisties then there was no more. My mom fed me some chiffon cake. (which looks like bread but softer)After that I watched my brother skate nearly everywhere. 15 Minutes later... our cousins came.Now we have to wait for my dad’s brother. 5 minutes later…
His brother is here. Yay! I can go into Jump now.

The Party


We went in but… We had to wait for the time to get to 5:00!?!?!? It was only 4:48 but time was running fast and I got to my party fast so first I went to the free jumping place then I went and jumped into the foam pit...oh.! The dodge ball place! So we started and we did Boys vs Girls. DODGE BALL EXTREME!!!!! So we started but we kept on losing so tough luck on us but some people joined in and went hard on us. There was lots of people in the the girls team so XP


The restaurant
(I skipped the other parts because I didn’t have time to write it all so sorry)
After the party we went to a place called Momotea.
They served yummy Malaysian food like spring rolls, Boba tea, noodles, Fried rice, crispy chicken with soft bones you can chew through, Tofu and milkshakes.
After that, we went home and tested out the bey blades and there was also new launchers.
My favourite bey blade would be Valtryek V3. He had a cool move called Genesis Reboot.
Genesis Reboot is when Valtryek’s tip turns on and spins around the stadium.
Satomb S3’s move was Roller Drift.
It uses the wheels on it’s tip to help it spin.
And then I ate some cake.
The end.


No comments:

Post a Comment